Sunday, July 29, 2012
Tu Blog Me Inspira and Por Tu Naturalidad Awards
I was awarded both the "Tu Blog Me Inspira" and "Por Tu Naturalidad" blog awards by Traci from drinkcitra and Sherry from I Am Pisces. I really want to thank both of you for awarding me because it does mean a lot that when you were thinking of bloggers to nominate, I actually crossed your mind. Thank you both so much, you both have wonderful blogs and deserve the awards. ♥
Tu Blog Me Inspira
The rules for this award are:
1. Post who gave you the award and link to it.
2. Tell 5 strange things about you (a little tag).
3. Give the award to 5 other blogs.
Of course, you have to post the image, which is the award itself.
5 more or less strange things about me:
01. When I think of something I haven't seen in a while, or I lost, I feel like I have to find it immediately.
02. I tend to laugh at inappropriate times and often for no reason at all..crazily.
03. Like Sherry, I've never used Essie nail polish.
04. I think I'm a super stealthy ninja but in reality I'm a klutz.
05. I always have to use smaller spoons.. I also eat pretty slow. (Unless it's steak.)
Por Tu Naturalidad
The rules for this award:
1. Post the award photo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you for this award
3. Nominate 10 bloggers
4. Tell me what makes you hooked on following a blog
I seem to find blogs most appealing when they have good pictures. I like when a blog is organized with a nice layout and banner, but when I see nicely taken photos with good quality and coloring, I can't resist but to follow and read more. That isn't to say I'd completely turn down a blog if it didn't have spectacular pictures, that's just something I've always been drawn to when it comes to blogs. I also get drawn to bloggers who I see have things in common with me or we use a lot of the same products. I love finding blogs I can really relate to and be interested in. Lastly, and one of the most important to me, I like to see a blog that replies to comments posted. Like Jayne, I like when bloggers interact with the audience and make them like feel part of the community.
To conclude these two lovely awards, I would like to award:
Canadian Beauty Reviews
Tales of Knit and Nails